Transport Fee per Month
|Distance||0—2 km||2.1-5 km||5.1—8 km||Above 8 km|
- Parents are requested not to board school vehicle to see off or receive their wards.
- Parents should not try to overtake and stop the School vehicle to facilitate the boarding of their wards as this endangers the safety of the vehicle and its occupants. This act will lead to strict disciplinary action.
- Parents should not argue with the teachers present in the vehicle or the conductor / driver. If there is any problem, a written communication should be forwarded to the Administrative office.
- Under no circumstances are students allowed to go behind or under the parked vehicles within the school campus. Students are also not allowed to sit in the parked vehicles during school hours.
- Under no circumstances, should students touch the instrument panel of the vehicles.
- A student using the school vehicle is expected to be at the designated stop at least ten minutes before the scheduled arrival of the vehicle. The student has to be on the correct side of the arriving vehicle. The scheduled pick-up time is available with the Transport-in-charge at the school. The school reserves the right to alter the timings, routes and stops as and when necessary.
- Students are issued a Vehicle Badge with vehicle Route No. The badge should be worn by the student before boarding the vehicle and the same should be worn at all times till the end of the return journey.
- If any parent whose child is availing school transport service wishes to take their ward privately in his/her own transport, he/she has to collect the Permission Slip from the school authorities half an hour before the end of the last class.
- Students are allowed to use only the allotted vehicle and designated stop. No change can be allowed without prior written permission of the school.
- If a student misses his allotted vehicle, he should not try to board any other vehicle. It is the responsibility of the parents to drop off their wards to the school. However the student will return by the allotted vehicle.
- The school will not be held responsible for any lapse in the transport services. In case of any discrepancy, parents may meet the Transport-in-charge.
- The vehicles will not wait for latecomers.
- Students should stay away from the main road until the vehicle arrives.
- No student should come near the entry door of the vehicle until it comes to a complete halt. The front door of the bus is the only authorised entrance and exit.
- Boarding and alighting from vehicles should be done in silence and in an orderly manner.
- All students must occupy vacant seats immediately after boarding their respective vehicles. Reservation of seats for co-commuters are not allowed under any circumstances.
- No student should travel standing on the footboard.
- Students must not move around in the vehicle when it is in motion.
- The students must make sure that the aisle of the vehicle is clear, school bags and other belongings are placed properly.
- Students must not put any part of their body outside the vehicle. They should not put their hands out even for waving.
- No object should be discarded inside or thrown outside the vehicle.
- Consumption of edibles is not permitted in the vehicle.
- Unruly behaviour like shrieking, shouting and playing foul is strictly prohibited. Courteous behaviour is expected at all times.
- The driver’s attention must not be distracted for any reason.
- The drivers are authorised to stop vehicles at the designated stops only. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all vehicle commuters and is always subject to change.
- The vehicle monitor on duty is responsible for maintaining discipline in the vehicles. Any serious offence must be reported to the Co-ordinator immediately.
- In case of any change, of a temporary or permanent nature, in transport pick-up / drop point or transport route, the permission for the same has to be sought by making an application to the Transport department at the School office. In case of permanent change of transport route, the application must be filed along with administrative charges of Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only) at the School Office.
- Parents have to ensure that their wards do not go to and fro from vehicle stops unescorted.
- Parents (or whoever is authorised by the parents) have to produce the Escort Card at the vehicle stop to receive their wards from the respective vehicle drop points failing which the student will be brought back to the school and will be handed over only on production of escort card.
- The Monthly Transport service charges for the scheduled route/routes will be as per notification. Fees will be charged for 11 months. The amount is payable along with the school fees on a quarterly basis.
- Vehicle services will be discontinued without further notice for children who do not follow vehicle rules, damage accessories in the vehicle, offend passers-by with their actions or words.
- If any student is reported to be throwing objects outside from the school vehicle, strict disciplinary action will be taken against him/her.
- No withdrawal would be considered without prior written one month clear intimation.